So today I got my teeth whitened and I was told to not eat any food that is not white for 24-48 hours. Which I thought meant lots of vanilla ice cream, potatoes, and marshmallows…but a quick search on google led me to think differently. Here is a quick recipe for pasta with white sauce!
Cook time- 15 minutes Serves- 2 ( makes 1 cup)
2 tablespoons of butter
2 tablespoons of flour
1 cup of milk ( I used fat free)
2 teaspoons of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of salt
pinch of pepper
2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese
1. In a saucepan, melt the butter on low heat
2. Add the flour to the butter and whisk on low heat for about 2 minutes. DO NOT LET IT BROWN!
3. Add in the milk little by little whisking continuously
4. Add the garlic powder, salt, pepper, and parmesan to the mixture and continue whisking
5. Stir on low heat until it become as thick as you want it.
6. Add cooked pasta to the sauce and enjoy!
You can add veggies like steam broccoli to make the recipe a bit more healthier. Enjoy!